Today, Michael Quarles interviews Joe Fairless, a real estate investor, entrepreneur and host of Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever with Joe Fairless podcast. Michael and Joe will talk about investing in multi-family units, which most people seem to be involved in these days. Joe will also share details on a first deal he did on a multi-family, which was 106 units, explain the master lease with the option to purchase concept, and share some of his insights on real estate investing.
Covered in This Episode
- 00:46 – Joe Fairless tells us about himself.
- 01:46 – How is Joe finding the large multi-family units?
- 02:44 – Joe explains the master lease with the option to purchase concept.
- 06:33 – How difficult is it to put syndications together?
- 08:00 – Podcasting is fun and it generates tangible business results for Joe.
- 09:53 – Thank you to our sponsor, YellowLetters.com.
- 10:33 – Joe tells us about his personal life and what he enjoys doing for fun.
- 12:11 – Joe is running a hundred miles this month…but why?
- 14:07 – What’s next for Joe in the real estate investment space?
- 15:37 – Joe shares some of his insights on real estate investing.
- 18:28 – Michael shares his thoughts after his interview with Joe.
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
- Want to be held Accountable to your GOALS? – Text the word WEALTH to the number 313131