Michael goes over how to be prepared, and what he did to prepare himself for success, and more…
- 331 Real Road built in 1981. I was 19 years old, the first thing i did was install curb and gutter.
- what is curb and gutter – 6 inch curb, 18 gutter, curb is set at an angle, with approach monolithic
- had this huge tree to remove
- call the county of Kern to have property surveyed – 2×2 stakes with pins, height and alignment
- form boards – 2x6es with a scab, 2x12s
- steaks – 30 inch stakes, 12-18 inch kickers
- inspections – compaction and thickness
- pour concrete
- 5 sack gutter mix – special mix for curb and gutters
- felt for expansion and at approaches
- tools – square shovels, wood float, magnesium float, edger hand and walking edger, finish trowel, jointer, sprayer for sealer, rake and rod, tamper
- morning of pour – at least 45 minutes before concrete truck, water down dirt, set tools out
- hand signals – cross the neck – cut off, squeeze the fingers a little bit more, large circle motions…let’s go!
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
- Want to be held Accountable to your GOALS? – Text the word WEALTH to the number 313131
- Want to Learn from Michael Quarles? – Text the word INVESTOR to the number 313131