Michael goes over whether or not you should be marketing to absentee or occupied owners, and more…
- What are the benefits to using a call center?
- Can I use data sets as a substitute for a CMA or BPO?
- What is the point of sending my marketing piece to absentee owners? I feel as if it would make more sense to mail to owner occupied properties, because its guaranteed that that actual owner will be on site for an appointment/ walk through.
- What would you do in this situation…. Absentee owner, wants to sell local house, we have negotiated 65% of what I believe to be as is, however the owner refuses to allow inspections before close. I feel like he is hiding something.
- Michael, what time of year do you buy the most houses? I’m wondering if summer is more difficult the winter?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.