Michael goes over whether or not you should be marketing to absentee or occupied owners, and more…
- What are the benefits to using a call center?
- Can I use data sets as a substitute for a CMA or BPO?
- What is the point of sending my marketing piece to absentee owners? I feel as if it would make more sense to mail to owner occupied properties, because its guaranteed that that actual owner will be on site for an appointment/ walk through.
- What would you do in this situation…. Absentee owner, wants to sell local house, we have negotiated 65% of what I believe to be as is, however the owner refuses to allow inspections before close. I feel like he is hiding something.
- Michael, what time of year do you buy the most houses? I’m wondering if summer is more difficult the winter?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
- Want to be held Accountable to your GOALS? – Text the word WEALTH to the number 313131
- Want to Learn from Michael Quarles? – Text the word INVESTOR to the number 313131