Michael goes over his Alex and Ryan system, and more…
- When doing a concurrent close, should you have a hard money lender ready in case the buyer backs out at the last minute?
- Have you ever had 2 students marketing to the same zip code and do you inform them of this and maybe 1 to try a different zip code?
- Is it better to market to only SFH or should you also include marketing to multifamily homes?
- Should you have a minimum house value to market to as houses in the $50,000 range might not get you enough of a return as a $100,000 house might?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com