Michael goes over Rehabbing and flipping vs: Wholetailing, and more…
- When I hire a Realtor for my BPO and I’m ready to list the house on the MLS, do I tell the realtor when they find a buyer that the buyer will pay for all the closing costs?
- When should I open escrow? BPO
- Do you believe it’s worth it to use a local phone number instead of a Google voice when Sellers call? I have had some feedback from Sellers that they are not happy with calling a Google voice number
- How can I follow my passion and build the real estate business I want, while working a full-time day job?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to support@MichaelQuarles.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com