Michael goes over whether or not you should be assigning contracts or wholetailing, and much more…
- Once I get a property under contract do I put it under my DBA or my personal name? I will then use the profit from my first deal to properly file for an entity.
- If I am going to do a concurrent close and I have my own cash buyer. What contract can I use for the cash buyer.
- What is the risk to me taking a property Sub 2?
- There is a lot of opportunity to assign my contracts. I assigned 5 contracts last year, and made about 30K. I want to move towards wholetailing now, but seems to be a much bigger transaction. Michael should I continue assigning or take the risk of wholetailing?
- It’s difficult for me to wrap my brain around why someone would finance their own house being sold, especially when the initial conversation is I pay cash. My question is how do I start the conversation?
- Where can I get the contract for sub 2 and seller finance deals, and would you teach me how to fill it out?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.
Last modified: September 4, 2018