Michael goes over the 20 things you should be doing daily and weekly for your Real Estate Business!
- 1. Set goals – 6 areas
- 2. Say your affirmations about yourself
- 3. Create your to-do list
- 4. Pick your center of influence contacts to call
- 5. Prospects – cold call
- 6. Call your future vendors, 2 agents, 2 lenders, 2 contractors
- 7. Schedule to visit homes in your market
- 8. six packs
- 9. Return calls on schedule on purpose
- 10. If existing business – follow up confirming progress
- 11. Visit courthouse for unlawful detainers
- 12. Zillow for FSBO/FRBO
- 13. Schedule your time and drive your market
- 14. Always be on time to appointment
- 15. Six pack appointment
- 16. Role play your call script and presentations
- 17. Review past calls
- 18. Visit ribbon cutting in your city
- 19. Walk the streets and hang door hangers
- 20. Determine how you’re going to make today better
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.
Last modified: September 4, 2018