Michael goes over his Alex and Ryan system, and more…
- If I am going to do a concurrent close and I have my own cash buyer. What contract can I use for the cash buyer.
- Do you offer training to work with your Alex’s and Ryan’s? I would like to learn the way of their negotiation style and scripts.
- What are the qualities you look for when hiring employees? I feel that the person I’m looking for may be unique and I want hire the rite people for the office positions.
- I’ve yet to buy houses but have some money to spend on becoming successful. What is a budget on marketing that I should implement if I want to buy 1-2 houses a month?
- What is the best way to communicate my business model to my seller prospect? I know what I want to accomplish and can accomplish in my brain, but not sure how to communicate it to my seller.
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.
Last modified: September 4, 2018