Michael goes over Rehabbing and flipping vs: Wholetailing, and more…
- When I hire a Realtor for my BPO and I’m ready to list the house on the MLS, do I tell the realtor when they find a buyer that the buyer will pay for all the closing costs?
- When should I open escrow? BPO
- Do you believe it’s worth it to use a local phone number instead of a Google voice when Sellers call? I have had some feedback from Sellers that they are not happy with calling a Google voice number
- How can I follow my passion and build the real estate business I want, while working a full-time day job?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to email@example.com and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.
Last modified: September 4, 2018