Michael goes over the benefits of having a mentor, and more…
- You’ve mentioned you do have passive income, so do you buy rentals?
- Can you please explain why the Marketing Chart has two different Data Sheets that seem to be opposite stats?
- I have a lead on a 10 Acre property with an ugly ugly house, like knock down ugly. At what point should I consider marketing as land vs a total rehab?
- Everyone that I know in real estate investment tells me I need a mentor or coach. I believe I’m really smart and can figure it out on my own. You figured it out on you own correct?
- I have a contract on a property that I thought I was getting a really great deal on, but the BPO came in low. Should I trust what this one broker said and kick the deal, or get the opinion of another broker?
- I’ve gotten two calls this week from people who already have the house listed with an agent. What do I tell them?
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
Listen to Recorded Live Seller Calls! – Click Here
Listen to Interviews with Today’s Top Business Professionals! – Click Here
Share the Show
Did you enjoy the show? We would love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link – The Michael Quarles Real Estate Show
- Click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below the artwork
- Go to the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ section
- Click on ‘Write a Review’
- Please send questions you would like Michael Quarles to answer to firstname.lastname@example.org and he will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program
- Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
Ultimate Coaching Program
Want to learn more about my Ultimate Coaching Program? Text the word “Investor” to 818181 and discover how we can help you setup a Done-For-You real estate investing business!
All-In-One Business Solution
Call Text is the perfect all in one solution for every small business owner. We have strategically combined some of the most crucial and important marketing tools all into one application. Learn more about each key tool we have built into our platform by clicking the image above.
Last modified: September 4, 2018