Today’s Podcast Covers
In this podcast Michael goes over the main differences between marketing to absentee owners vs owner occupants and more.
- I’d like to know the response rate when comparing marketing to absantee owners and marketing to owner occupants?
- How do you determine the As-Is value of a property?
- When speaking with out of state owners is the entire process done over the phone or does it require an in person meeting and inspections of the property?
- When asking about the repairs needed how many questions should the investor ask? What would you suggest?
- When a seller agrees to subject to how will they be able to take back control of the property if things don’t go as plan and the buyer is delinquent on the loan?
To schedule a strategy session with us visit: Book Your Strategy Session
Listen to More Podcasts by Michael Quarles! – Click Here
- Do you have real estate questions? If so please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and Michael will answer them on one of his upcoming podcasts!
- Looking To Grow Your Real Estate Investing Business? Join My Gold Coaching Program. Text Investor to 818181
- Need Direct Mail Marketing use YellowLetters.com
Resource For Telephone, Email, Text and CRM – CallText.com
Last modified: January 30, 2019